Tuesday 13 November 2012

Let's get Festive

November is passing by so quickly, before we know it December 1st will come around and we will all be panic buying Christmas presents.
The shops are filling up with reindeer related stuff and I couldn't help but get excited and post about something Christmas related.

"The Christmas Jumper", usually a item of clothing to be worn on Christmas day only with no exception, usually garish and gaudy with felt patterns and bells attached, usually a naff joke gift or something granny has knitted.

Not this year



1. River Island 'keep you warm' jumper £35 - get it here
I love a bit of fair-isle, there's something about that pattern which means it should be reserved for winter, red and white remind me of Santa and the 'keep you warm' print tops off the cute-ness of this jumper, at £35 you can't really go wrong.



2. Topshop Holly jumper £50 - get it here
This is my favourite by far, so understated but so Christmassy at the same time. (If my name were Holly I'd wear this all year round) £50 seems a little much for a jumper that would probably be confined to the winter wardrobe but equally you usually get what you pay for in Topshop so its likely to last for many more Christmas'!



3. Awear penguin jumper £35 - get it here
I love penguins so I'm always going to be enticed by anything penguin print, the penguin on this one looks extra cute and puffy! I'm yet to buy from Awear so I cant comment from experience but this seems good value.


4. ASOS mistletoe jumper £32 - get it here
I love slogan jumpers and again this one isn't too loud, this would look lovely layered over a shirt and would go with almost anything.

Im all about keeping as snug as a bug when its freezing out (my comfy primark snood may as well be sewn to me at the moment) so its more than likely I'll invest in one of these..

Which is your favourite?

3 comments:

  1. The first River Island jumper has to be my favourite! It's just so typically 'Christmas'.

    Lindsey. x

    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute jumper >:< your blog is very good and interesting. im gald if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Topshop jumper but just can't manage to part with £50 for it! Following :) Please check out my blog, I'd love to see what you think!
    Bunny x
    Bunnymunroe.com

    ReplyDelete